- Assemble and break down new or used equipment
- Inspect, repair, and test equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Execute general shop maintenance: storage, shop and equipment clean-up, shipping/receiving.
- Cleaning, disassembly, pressure washing, reassembly, testing, greasing and painting of Wellhead and Frac equipment
- Shop duties include any necessary upkeep of all hand and power tools
- This also includes housekeeping of work areas
- Perform duties for QHSE as related to safety and quality, training of personnel, safety & quality reports, logs, etc
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent. This requirement may be waived if the applicant possesses two years of related experience and/or training
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Ability to write route reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, fraction, percentages, area circumference and volume
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in a situation where only limited standardization exists
- Limited computer knowledge
- Knowledge of machines and tools; able to determine the correct equipment and tools needed to do a job correctly
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
- Must possess the ability to operate, handle, and lift shop equipment and tools and products up to 30 pounds.
We pride ourselves in maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all employees. In order to gain employment, candidate will need to pass a hair follicle drug test and a background check once offer of employment has been accepted.